Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Prophetic Poems

Posted: 9/11/2001 - (9:30 a.m., e.d.t.)
A MESSAGE
- Response to present crisis -
Joni Faith Ames
P.O. Box 411501
Charlotte, NC 28241
[Please feel free to post, forward, print out, copy and give to others for encouragement & hope - The Lord gave it for that purpose. Freely I receive; freely I give it to you all from Him. The Lord gave this to me during the Gulf War & told me to send it out, then again on  9/11, and recently told me to pull it back out and get it ready again for times ahead to be used to comfort others. I pray it blesses you and gives you peace IN HIM. - Also, read Psalm 91:1, Psalm 35 & Psalm 37.]

I've cried to God as I've beheld
The world wrapped up in fear
Fear of death and wars that loom
To snatch lives held so dear
  
I said, "My God! - Have you not heard
The newsmen on TV?!
Do you not know the shape we're in?!
Do you not care for me?!"
  
"I'm scared, Dear Jesus! - Help us! - Please!
The news is full of war
And I'm afraid, Lord - I admit! -
Of what might be in store."
  
"Peace, be still, My child," He said
"And hear now what I say
For I have seen and heard the cries
Of those who, to Me, pray.
  
"Keep your eyes upon ME now
Not what you hear or see
And, as you do, you'll keep My peace -
IF your mind stays on ME!"
  
"It matters not what one man says
Or even many more
For I am God, and I decide
Each day what lies in store."
  
"I've told you there would be such times
When, of these things, You'd hear
I told you so you'd be PREPARED
And FULL OF PEACE, not fear."
  
"For all these things MUST be fulfilled
Yet MY WORD fails not
For I AM still your Hiding Place
As all the fires rage hot."
  
"You're hid beneath MY shadow now
And you can rest in Me
Yes you can trust My Words of LOVE
To last eternally."
  
"For I'm your Father, Counselor, Friend
Your Alpha and your End
And if this was the world's last day
Be sure, for you, I'd send."
"I've promised I'd save you a place
If you would stay in Me
Stay pure and faithful, eyes on Me
And, victory, you'll see."
  
"I can't tell you if it's 'the end' -
NO human man can know
But I CAN tell you, it IS close,
So be prepared to go."

"Each day I give you, reach in love
To save another soul
For snatching them from Me for Hell
Is truly Satan's goal."
  
"Occupy until I come
Live each day FULL in ME
Just keep your eyes upon MY face
And know that I DO see."
  
"I see the world, I see YOUR LIFE
And I DO care for YOU
And know, no matter WHAT occurs
My love for you stands TRUE."
  
"I'm Alpha and Omega - God -
I'm King and Lord of ALL
I'll be right near to care for you
As, on My name, you call."
  
"For I can change the hearts of Kings
And I, their hearts, do try
And I'M the one who formed this world
And says when it shall die."
  
"So, USE this time to SEEK THE LOST
And tell them of My Love
That they, too, may be saved and live
With Me, again, above."
  
"Don't listen to fear's voice - hear MINE!
Then STAND on what you've heard
Don't fear yours or the world's fate -
It's destined by MY WORD."
  
"Keep your eyes on ME, My Child,
And let Me wipe each tear
For I am God and IN CONTROL -
So live in peace, not fear."


**********************************************************************************
"Shock & Awe" - Posted: 3/22/2003 - 6:30 P.m., e.d.t.)
SHOCK AND AWE
- Response to U.S./Iraq war -
Joni Faith Ames
E-mail: JoniAmes@aol.com * P.O. Box 411501 * Charlotte, NC 28241
[Please feel free to post, forward, print out, copy and give to others for encouragement & hope - The Lord gave it for that purpose. Freely I receive; freely I give it to you all from Him. The Lord gave this to me during praise & worship at a small intercessory gathering on 3/22/2003. -
Additionally, read Psalm 91:1, Psalm 35 & Psalm 37.]

"Come, tabernacle with My Heart
As David used to do
And I'll reveal My battle plans
And secret ways to you"

"My Kingdom is not shaken by
The fallacies of man
For I'm a God of Good and Truth
And I, My flames, now fan"

"I am a hot, consuming fire
Yes, I'm a jealous God
And I'll destroy the evil works
As quick as you can nod"

"I will stand by a foolish man
If He will stand by Me
And I'll destroy ten thousand men
To give him victory"

"The words of man destroy themselves
Their lies, like flies, grow fast
But only Truth will win the race
And only Truth will last"

"Become as little children now
And listen to My Voice
For evil men who think they're wise
Still make their evil choice"

"Inside this hour I'll do a work
That, though all man will see,
They won't believe their eyes themselves
If they don't believe me"

"For arms, once lost, will grow back on
And legs, destroyed, will grow
Before the eyes of all the world
So they, My Truth, will know"

"Hold fast My Word and dwell in Me -
I'll pour My Love through you
And all mankind will see the things
That I've said I would do"

"For now begins the end of days,
The starts of many wars
Behold My Key, it opens up
All I've said was in store."

"So dwell in Me; I'll dwell in you
Together we shall see
That, though the world destroys itself,
In Me, there's victory."


In shock and awe, the world looks on
To watch the bombs of war
But none on earth can comprehend
What all GOD has in store!

While, on the earth, men's armies march
In heaven, more arise
As God engages with His Bride
For Heaven's great surprise

While, on the earth, men fight for land
The Spirit fights for souls
While men make captives out of men
God frees men from controls

The hunters and the fishermen
Have been released to see
How many they can gather up
That they can get set free

While Satan captures, captivates
And seeks to kill, destroy
God takes captive captivity
And cancels every ploy

While evil men stay evil still
And God seeks for the good
The evil ones rejoice in hate
And not in what they should

But in the heavens, God looks down
And laughs and shakes His head
At those who'd rather be controlled
And serve what makes them dread

The armies gather now, in force
Just watch them as they grow
And angry people gather round
To say what they don't know

Look around and see the force
Of evil, hate and war
And know the force of greed and hate
Breeds evil even more

But God says, "Come up here with me
I'll show you what's to come
Don't be deceived by earthly things
But follow now my drum"

"I give to you My keys of love
To open up My doors
Of revelation for these days
That you are searching for"