Tuesday, September 30, 2008

TO HAVE JONI MINISTER TO YOUR GROUP...

If your group is interested in having Joni minister to them, contact her at:
JoniAmes@aol.com


MINISTRY REQUIREMENTS


* That the Lord open and confirm the door.


* Transportation (gas money if I drive there; plane ticket for further venues)


* Lodging at a motel or hotel (Motel 6 or similar is fine - a place that accepts animals, as I bring my 2 little dogs with me - first floor easily accessible room)


* Meals provided if we go to a restaurant while there.


* Offering, to be given to Joni before she leaves.
(Just be sure your group knows up front that an offering will be received & to be
considerate. We receive and give the Gospel for free; but if you require someone else to deliver it to you, their travel and living expenses are not. )


* If possible, please help schedule other meetings in your area during that time. This will also help in sharing the cost of travel expenses, so that it is not all on just one group of people. (If that isn't possible, contact me anyhow. Often there are those that tell me, "If you are ever coming to the area for something else, alwasy include us in your trip.)


* Please supply cassette tapes & AA batteries so that those prophesied to may receive that on tape. (I take my own recorders with me.) Or else be sure that the meeting is recorded.


* If meeting is recorded, a copy of it (CD or tape) of the teaching portion before I leave, or mailed to me soon afterward.